Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: Medical reports (sealed/unsealed)

Hi CP gurus,

When the doctor gives the report (s), does he/she give it in a sealed/unsealed report ? I am just curious to know, since different people said different things, like if there is a problem it will be sealed etc., Is it true ? Those who have gone through it, could you let us know the fact ? I guess all doctors would be following a general pattern here.

thx., in advance,

I was told by the doctor that if there is a problem they will seal it and then the conular officer will decide what to do with it.if every thing is o.k it will not be sealed.
    they only check for syphilis, HIV and active TB.so most people will know about it before hand.

Comment

For some consulates, report is sent directly to consulate.
      What I know, it is closed or sealed. Mine was simply closed.

Comment

RE: Medical reports (sealed/unsealed)

A friend of mine who had his CP at chennai in Sept.01 said that his report was sealed. But, his was OK case.

Still confusing !!!

Comment

RE: Medical reports (sealed/unsealed

Lister Lab reports are sealed & should be opend by the doctor.
          Our medical report was not sealed by Dr. Thomas but it won't make any difference. By the by when is your interview?

Comment

Thanks, Padma61. Appreciate ur inputs.

My interview is on 25th January.

Comment

Good Luck !!

Comment

I suggest you go to Dr. Vijayalakshmi . She is a nice lady . You can call her office and request for 5.30 pm appt. You can get lister lab results same day and go and see her later on the same day.

I asked her what was she looking? She said unless a patient has terminal condition like decompensated CHF (bad heart failure) most of them get thru physical.

She spends most of the time filling papers (believe me there are lot of them) after looking at the lab and x-rays. Takes around 5 minutes for physical.

Everybody gets sealed lab results from Lister. My reports from her were not sealed.

Vaccinations that I suggest here: Td, MMR ( I also took flu and hepatitis b since I am a physician). I gave those two to my wife and ofcourse took vaccination record too. We did not get any vaccines.

cphelp01

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X