CP in New Delhi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP in New Delhi

Does nayone have information if New Delhi consulate accepts I-824 receipts or Attorney Certified I-140 for Consular Processing.?

My lawyes had not specified before filing my I-140 that I would want to go in for CP.Since now I am interested in going thorugh CP at New Delhi, i would like to know if they would accept I-824 receipts or AC-I140 or I would have to wait for my I-824 approval?

Are there any phone numbers in New Delhi that I can call and check??

Regards

Ravinder

I think they do accept AC I140. I so a post that suggests so.

Comment

Hello Rakesh,
      My name is Ravinder and I have exactly the same case as yours...CP not mentioned beflore I-140...Now I want to go in for CP at New Delhi...EB2 category...I-140 approval on 27th Dec!!!

Did you hppen to call New Delhi consulate?Did they agree for AC I-140?I sthere any number or e mail where I could contact you?My phone number is 214-575-6924 and e mail is [email protected]

Regarding your question...i think after you send packet3 to the consulate it takes between 30-90 days to get an interview date.I also know of friends who changed dates later on, but now it is not advisable!!

Best Regards

Ravinder Narula

2. IMP - for Rakesh Singh
      Posted By: AKS1234 12/27/01 1:41 PM
      (#3 of 9)
      You have to file I-824. Without that you cannot apply for AC 140. I am an AC-140 case in Delhi. You need to send your i-140 approval (AOS), I-824 receipt notice along with Packet 3. Without I-824 receipt notice, they will not accept AC I-140. If you have any other question, email me at [email protected].

Comment

AC I-140 accepted at delhi

Yes they do.
        I had sent AC I-140 and I-140 petition file which was accepted. You could send Pk 3 forms along with that. Make sure you call them after they receive it, because they may still send you Pk 3. If you tell them pk 3 included with file, they will send you pk 4.

Comment

Re: AC I-140 accepted at delhi

Hello mj777,

Thanks for the info.Did u also have to file for I-824?If yes then does New Delhi consulate accept I-824 receipts?

Have you already gotten an interview date?

Ravinder

Comment

Ravinder - U know what

u can call Us embassy in Delhi directly and ask them cos anyway these days new rules do come up (i mean especially post 9/11).
            try calling 419-8062.
            i've called them thrice, between 10:00 -12:00 am IST and I usually starts calling up with a mind set that i'll be redialing the # for next 2 hrs...lol..neway thats the truth..Good Luck

Comment

Re: Ravinder - U know what

Hello Harry,

Yes I did call them...whew...got through after 3 hours of relentless redialling.They do AC-I140 with 824 receipts.

Ravinder

Comment

Great Going Ravinder

I'm glad that ur call finally got through.
                Good Luck...

Comment

Did AC-140 in Delhi without 824 ..Interview in jan 3rd week

Comment

Re: Did AC-140 in Delhi without 824 ..Interview in jan 3rd w

Hello,

I called up Mr.Swamy at New Delhi consulate and he told me that a I-824 receipot is required.When did u send in your Packet3 for the Jan15th appointment?

Ravinder

Comment

U can try it out without 824 Receipt

Not A Legal Advice

u can give it a shot without 824 and also file 824 in the mean time (if u'd opted for AOS in I-140), just to be on the safe side, if they ask for it during CP...Good Luck...

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                      X