Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-824 Finally got approved after 140 days

Hi,
    My I824 Finally got approved after 140 days i.e on Jan 5th.Please can any one tell me what steps i should follow now.Looks like my lawer has limited knowledge in this CP Process.I do not want to get delayed any longer.
    My lawer has still not received the approval receipt.In the mean while can anyone tell me the process and what things i should keep handy so that i do not waste any time.

I have got a PCC from India i.e from place where the passport office is.The local police station has stopped giving any PCC.Is one PCC enough..Do i have to produce from the Local PCC.Please let me know

Thanks in advance

what you should do

Well If you were applying to Delhi Consulate you did not need 824 ..you could have applied Ac-140 .

Anyway ..send packet 3 along with 824 to the consulate by Intl Fedex . Once the packet reached consulate call them and then they will enter it in the system and then wait for interview date

You dont need a local PCC if you are residing in USA but if you have resided in any other country for more than 6 months then you need a PCC

Good Luck

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X