Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting again, is anyone delayed due to Anthrax scare

Hi,

I am posting this message again. My CP petition was sent from NVC on October 15th to Chennai consulate. They still have not received the petition. I called them repeatedly and they are saying that the packet has not been received due to Anthrax scare. If that is true how other guys are getting CP appointments in Chennai consulate? Many of them have sent Packet III after me (mine reached in the first week of November). What course of action can I take? Have they lost the packet? If yes would the petition be sent again. Are there anyone in the same boat or had experience like this? I am keeping my fingers crossed for a February interview.Do reply!

Your attorney needs to contact NVC ASAP and make sure your case is resent. Poeple are getting their GC while you hang out to dry.

Comment

Texmex ? ???
      Don't keep your fingers crossed..it's time to let 'em loose and ru to your lawyer and ask them to REsend your Forms to NVC ...
      What were u doing all this time ? It takes nothing to resend packet3 forms...my friend. Pls rush and make hay while the sun is shining....

can't believe u lost so much time....go chennai !!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X