Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Has anyone postponed the interview?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • kuls

    #1

    Has anyone postponed the interview?

    My CP interview is scheduled on 01/29/2002 at Mumbai Consulate. Due to some project emergencies I feel I won't be able to make it on that date. Also I have not received packet 4 so far. I have already sent them an e-mail requesting to postpone the date.
    Has anyone ever postponed the interview date? How long does it take for the Consulate to reply to such e-mails? Is it ok if I call them directly instead of waiting for their reply? How many days/months did they postpone the date?
    I would appreciate if someone could share their experience and guide me.
  • kirank
    Member
    • Jun 2005
    • 44

    #2
    Hey, One of my friend actually postponed his interview for 01/29 to 02/29(mumbai). He called the mumbai IV and spoke with them .It can be done only once..that's what he told me. So I think, u should be ok. Don't wait for an email....it takes them almost 2 weeks to get back to you. You might lose precious time there.

    Hope this helps

    KK

    Comment

    {{modal[0].title}}

    X

    {{modal[0].content}}

    {{promo.content}}

    Working...