X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to follow up with Ciudad Juarez

I have sent the necessary documentation for TCN IV processing
    at Ciudad Juarez...

1) how do I follow up to make sure they have received the information?
    2) how long does it take them to input it into their computer systems?

Thanks.

Did ou apply yourself or thru a lawyer, r u from India, if so do you need to have police certificate before you go for interview.

Thanks, Ravi

Comment

To follow up with Ciudad, I think e-mail is a good option. I have sent all documents to my attorney and not yet sent it to the consulate. So, I don't have any direct experience.

Let us know how you do it.

Ravichandran, I have received an e-mail from CJ consulate that they don't need Police Certificate, if you have stayed only in India and US.

Comment

nh1, When did you send your papers?

Comment

nh1, did you get any acknowledgement from CDJ consulate. can you pls let know if it is ok to choose to apply in CJ. also where you exactly you stand in your process.

Thanks, Ravi

Comment

Hello nh1,
            Did you have any luck following up with Ciudad Juarez after sending all papers? Please keep us posted.

Comment

nh1

Any replies back from Ciudad Juarez consulate? I would very much appreciate if you could post the date Juarez received your packet 3?

Thanks

Comment

How to follow up with Ciudad Juarez

folk, no response yet...will keep you posted.

thanks.

Comment

My pkt was received on 10/27. Called an taked to CDJ official using 1-900.. on 11/3. Reply was to wait for 15 more days and call back if no sign of acknowledgement.

Comment

Hi ravichandran_new

Good to know that you called CDJ about you case. Do you think you will receive the appt letter in fifteen days or just the acknowledgement?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks

Comment

nh1, Samseb, ravichandran_new

I was wondering what will happen to our TCN IV interview call from Ciudad Juarez if I-824 is approved before the interview date.
                      Can't we still attend the interview at Ciudad Juarez or we have to go to the home consulate mentioned in the I-824?

Any comments?

Comment

I don't have any clue...I'm planning to follow up with CJ after a couple of weeks. Hopefully things will become more clearer after some time. Will keep posted.

Comment

As per my sources, if I-824 is approved and sent to NVC and a case number is generated, one has to go to home consulate to get IV. CJ accepts only pending I-824 cases and not if it is approved and forwarded to NVC which means a Visa number will be allocated subsequently.

By the way it looks like all our I-824 will be approved even before we get any note from CJ.

Have you or anyone received any note from CJ or any kind of acknowledgement.

cheers
                          Ravi

Comment

ravichandran_new

I haven't got any acknowledgement from CJ yet. The normal processing time to get an interview call from CJ is 3 - 5 months from the receipt of all documents according to the email my attorney received from CJ a while back. You are right, I think I'll get my I-824 approved in less than 5 months. I was wondering what will happen if CJ got the visa numbers and scheduled an interview and I-824 get approved say 2 days before the interview.

What do you think will happen?

Comment

How to follow up with Ciudad Juarez

Hi,

My file was sent to Juarez on 10/23 and they received it on 10/27. I called the consulate yesterday and spoke to a officer there. She gave me my case # and told me that a name check is pending against my file.

Hope this info helps.
                              I did not ask for any other details but I plan to call them in another two weeks and ask about when to expect an interview etc.

BTW, She was very friendly.

Hope this info helps.

SriSar

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X