Need help, case not reached NVC after 90 days from

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help, case not reached NVC after 90 days from

My I-140 petition approved on 8/7/00 with consular processing option. It has passed 90 days from the approval date, still file not reached NVC. NVC in the process of sending a letter which describes that NVC did not receive the case. Could you please let me know how to get the higher officials attention at VSC using this letter? Since, it got delayed a lot, I would like to make it as fast as possible at this stage.

I appreciate you help.

Need help, case not reached NVC after 90 days from

Hi SKorandla

We were in the same situation as you. After 90 days NVC sent us a letter. We then faxed it across to our attorney who then followed up with CSC. I dont know whether it was that action or what, but CSC then on 16th October issued us a fresh I-140 approval. Our attorney said maybe they couldn't find our file and hence issued a fresh I-140. The new I-140 has now reached NVC as of 17th November.

Hope this helps.

Comment

clarification

hello bd,

when you say your case has reached NVC, do you mean to say that the automatic system recognizes the case? The reason I ask is according to the NVC Customer service agent my case has reached them. But the automatic system still does not recognize my case. So just wondering if I am out of the woods yet.

thanks.

Comment

clarification

Hi Suddenjim

The NVC system still does not recognize my case. I spoke to the operator and she told me that it takes around 10+ days for them to enter the case in their system and at that point of time the recroding will change. SO I am checking the system everyday but the recording has still not changed. So just keep checking with the operators. By the way, when did NVC receive your case?
        thanks

Comment

My Case

My Case reached NVC on the 16th of November. I am in the same situation as you are. Checking the automatic messages everyday and making friends of the NVC customer service agents

Comment

My Case

thats great.. at least I know someone now whose case is going parrallel to mine. So we should keep in touch and compare notes. The NVC operator today told me that since they recd. my case on 17th Nov. I shud calculate 6-8 weeks from that day .. and that'll be the time period for me receiving pkt III. So am just waiting and counting the days... no hours !!

So pls. lets keep in touch. You can email me at [email protected] anytime.

Thanks!

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
            X