Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP New Delhi - Got Interview Date

Hello friends,

Today my father called New Delhi consulate and they have given an interview date. The details are as follows -

Case - EB2
    I-140 approval July 15, 2000
    Sent packet 3 on Oct 5, 2000
    Fedex shown delivery on Oct 10, 2000
    Interview Date Jan 8, 2001.

I have to try to get tickets now.

Is there any doctor in Delhi who gives modeical report on the same day ?

Try Dr Jain

this is a list of delhi doctors. I would try dr jain and request him.

1. N.P.S CHAWLA
    37 PRITHVIRAJ ROAD
    PHONE : 4611727,469855

2. BHUSHAN K DAWESAR
    G-27 UGF ANSAL CHAMBER, BHIKAJI

3. K.P.JAIN
    SOUTH EXTENSION

4. HARISH KHOSLA
    JOR BAGH

Comment

Entered Date ?

Can you tell me when your case was entered into the system ?

Comment

Case entry date.

No I do not know, my father called them several times since Oct 15th and they always told him that case is not received. In fact I have sent another set of papers to be given at the window. When he called them on Nov 29, they told him that they have mailed packet 4 on Nov 29 and the interview date is Jan 8.

I am having a nightmare in getting tickets.

Comment

Dr. K.P Jain

I recently completed my CP in Delhi and I had gone to Dr. Jain too. He does not need any appointment. Just go early in the morning and this guy at the front desk will ask you to fill some forms and then ask you to go to the X-Ray place which is in Green park. Take an autorickshaw which will cost you about Rs 20 one way. X-Ray is done in less than 15 minutes, come back and give the paper you received from the X-Ray place to K.P Jain's office ( the same guy). X-Rays will be delivered in the evening directly to K.P Jain's office. Now you have to talk to this front desk guy to put you ahead of others. Dr. jain has regular patients as well as Family and Employement based immigrant cases. Preference is given to immigrant cases as it does not take long time. The whole process for me( including going to X-ray place) took one hour 15 minutes and I went there without an appointment. I hope this helps.

Comment

When did you get your report ?

Thanks.

In how many days did you get your report ?

Comment

Report from Dr. Jain's office

Unlike other consulate specified places, Dr. Jain has Blood checking facility in his clinic and hence you avoid this extra step of going to another place. If you show urgency you can collect the entire medical report the same day late evening. Otherwise positively next day 9:00 AM.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
              X