Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long for Visa interview at US Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How long for Visa interview at US Consulate in Ciudad Juarez, Mexico?

Has anybody been given an interview date? My husband and I have been waiting since August/2006 for an interview and our lawyer told us that it might possibly take 2 years to get an interview because of the "workload" at the consulate (sounds like a bunch of crap to me, how come they just can´t increase their staff???). I´m a US citizen living in Mexico with my husband - he can´t return until he receives his immigrant Visa - we need the interview for that.

backlog

i suspect you might have already gotten an answer to this in the mail, if not you will pretty soon. they are working on the backlog right now, and it has been taking about a year to get an interview.so it looks like you are at that point right now, good luck !

Comment

Is this the first interview to juarez? we are living in usa but we filed our paperwork in january and it arrived in juarez in aug. 2006 now we just have our 1ts visa interivew in aug of this yr. I don't know why its taking long? does juarez have your case yet?

Comment

Look at https://www.immihelp.com/usa-visas/v...ad-juarez.html for lot of details on visa stamping in Ciudad Juarez.
        Immihelp Support
        No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X