X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time for Interview

Can anyone pls answer these for me;

Once you send the packet III to the consulate,

1.How long will it take to get an Interview call/ notification?

2. How do we get this notification, Is it thro direct mail to us / Is it thro the attorney / ...

3. How much time will we be having between the interview call/notification & the date of interview.

If you get your case number by mid-November, you'll probably get an interview in January 2001.

You can get a case number in anything between 3-30 days. They email you the case number if you mention it in your cover letter.

November interviewees learnt about their interview dates around October 11th whereas October ones learnt about theirs as late as September 25th. Normally, the Mumbai web-site posts the interview dates for a month by the 15 of the preceding month.

Comment

Time for Interview

Hi

Thanks for the info NUTCUT.
      I was a little confused about the case number, Do you mean the case number from NVC or from the consulate.

Does Chennai consulate also put these info in the website.

regards
      Jayson3

Comment

Response

AC-I140 circumvents the NVC, so there's no question of getting a Case No. from the NVC. Mumbai Consulate responds with a Case Number in 3-30 days of the receipt of Pkt III. Chennai should be similar, but please cross-check.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X