Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2 I-140 approvals.. Immihelp need your help pls!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 I-140 approvals.. Immihelp need your help pls!!!

Hey guys.. I feel I've been on this board forever!! My 1-140 got approved from CSC on July 3rd 00. I-140 says file sent to NVC. Till today file has not reached NVC. Attorney refuses to follow-up. Then yest. we received another approval of our I-140 dated October 16th 00.. saying that our I-140 has been approved and case has been sent to NVC!!!! Any idea what is happening???? I feel as if I'm banging my head against a wall.......

Pls. if anyone has any input... pls. let me know!!
    Thanks

Similar problem

Bd850,
    Looks like we are still in the same boat. My I140 got approved on Aug 3, 00 and was then supposed to be sent to the NVC. Last week I found out that although the petition was sent to me/my attorney, my file was actually sent for AOS processing. So it is now sitting in some place by the name Minnesaka (God knows where that is). I am trying to tell me attorney that she should go back to the Officer she spoke with about my file and let them process my application for AOS. At least then I can get CP sorted out through AC I140.

What a mess!!!!!

Comment

What a mess

SG1224

Gosh I am so fed up of this situation. But the problem is if you do AOS now then you cant go ahead and file for AC140 coz your I-140 still says CP is it not? Thats what my impression was, that Mumbai (my consulate) may not accept AC140 coz the petition says its been sent to NVC...

And I really dont know what to do with 2 I-140s? If I continue waiting maybe I will get a 3rd one

Very frustrated ........

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X