case lost!help!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• case lost!help!!

.I've been to the interview(based on marriage) in philadelphia in 29 sept and everything went well.My officer told me my case is approved but beacause i applyied last year he was waitting for my papers.My lawyer told me he got my papers a moth after and everything is good.I got my approval for my I-130 in 27 november and since then nothing.So last week I went to talk at immigration office and they told me my case was sent to the national service in 31 december.They was suprise also.So my lawyer she doesn't know what's going on.She make an inquiere there at national center.She told me also that she have a similar case from the same officer ,he send somebody case to the national service in missouri and the interview was good,and is already 4 month and this guy he didn't get not even the approval for I-130.My lawyer told me is the officer fault but it doesn't warm me at all because i don't know what should i do now and my llawyer is no good..I hear they can finish my case there at national center.Do you know a simillar case like mine?I wait for an answer.
    Thank you a lot!!

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X