October Chennai Interviewers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• October Chennai Interviewers

Did any one got their Packet IV, if so please can you let us know what date you got it. I did not receive mine and I am scheduled for October 31 interview.

San

San, My relative collected and sent my Packet 4. I suggest you get the following ready .

I-134 for each of your dependents . Packet 4 doesn't contain this anyway . So download from this site , fill up and get it notarized. DS 9003 also can be downloaded and filled . OF -230 I and II are slighty different between Chennai version and immihelp version. But those forms can be filled up even after you reach Madras because they have to be signed in front of consular officer only.You do need the invitation letter and the form fot Lister Medical / Surima . If you reach by 25th Oct you should have time to collect packet 4 on that day and get photographs same day. Get Lister done next day ( 26th) You can then get Surima appointment on 28th and go for interview on 31st.

Get the employment letter immediately from your employer. You should be OK then.

Sri

Comment

If youre stuck,Surima can give you medical report same day if you have lab results from Lister ready,ie you can get medicals complete in 2 days,1 for Lister and 1 for Surima.

Comment

Oct Interviews in Chennai

Thanks for the info sri & shanks1. By the way when are your interviews scheduled.
        Sri,
        You said your relative collected from Madras that means still you did not receive the packet IV send by Madras Consulate.

Let me know.

San

Comment

Interview is on 25th. I believe my attorney's office received packet 4 which they are forwarding . I also understand that it doesn't contain the forms ( OF -230 1 & 2 , DS 9003 and the medical report form ) . Only has 1 page ( the appointment letter itself) .

So the wait would have been useless.

Sri

Comment

Hi,

My IV interview is on 27th October at Chennai. I received only appointment letter from the consulate. Do we need to fill in OF230 Part 1 forms again for the interview, or can we take copies of the OF230 Part I forms submitted with Packet III?

Thanks.

pva68

Comment

October Chennai Interviewers

Hi Sri/pva68,
              I have also received the appointment letter and at the bottom it says Packet IV enclosed but nothing is enclosed. So I guess they mailed only the appointment letter for every one.

Actually I received one at my address and my attorney said he received one both only appointment letters.

I guess no need to worry but make sure that some one has collects the packet IV from Madras and have it ready when you go to India.

If any one of you from the October interviewers received packet IV from Madras Consulate directly can you please update.

Thanks,

San

Comment

When you filed your packet 3 at chennai consulate, I applied on first week of september and never got any reply from the consulate.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X