VSC processing times are out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VSC processing times are out

If I may be excused since it shows vermont processing times as of october 2. Looks like I 824 is fastest processed here in VSC ( they are looking at cases with receipt notice of 9/25/00!!!!!!!!)and I 485 hasnt budged.Yet with this new bill ppl are still contesting whether to go for I 485 or CP. Guys , CP liberates and I 485 bonds no matter how you like to see it. Yet I havent been able to make up my mind in my own case. I have one important question however..is it remotely possible for someone to have filed for I 485 and that someones' spouse file for CP both claiming each other as dependents? depending on who gets called first the other will abandon his case? I would like to know if it is legally possible. Can someone abandon his or her case by calling the INS and letting them know? I am trying to voice the opinion of a lot of couples i know where both husband and wife qualify for EB2 only one has an earlier PD. I hope someone knowledgeable with the law will be able to answer my question
    Thanks

AFAIK: It is perfectly legal for you and your spouse to file simultaneously for either I485 or CP, as these two are different cases.

In the event of any one getting the GC first, the other case can be closed by requesting INS.

VFP.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X