Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I 140 sent to NVC on Aug 3. NVC says I don't have

All,

I had my I140 approved for CP on Aug 3, 00. The INS sent me the petition and said they have mailed it to the NVC in NH. All this time I was relying on my attorney to follow up on the NVC and make sure I get in a reasonable time frame. She said it normally takes 30 to 60 days to get the Packet III from the NVC.I finally gave up on her and called the NVC. Got through to an operator and she said she can't find my receipt number on her system.
    Now what????????

I 140 sent to NVC on Aug 3. NVC says I don't have

well this seems to be the common problem right now!
    My I-140 was approved from CSC on 3rd July and still not reached NVC. Please tell your Attorney or Employer to start faxing the concerned Service Center regarding the transfer of your file. In our case neither our Attorney nor the Employer is willing to get involved. So we are doing all the follow-up which is not very effective with INS, since we are the Beneficiary.

But just send in a fax to CSC Divn. 1..

Hope this helps...
    Thanks

Comment

bd850, can I talk to you or email you directly.

bd850,

I don't completely understand what you are proposing me to do. Could I call or email you directly.
      973 477 5330 - Mobile
      [email protected]

Appreciate your response. I just got off the phone with my attorney. She said she spoke to a lead officer in Vermont. The ofcr has agreed to track my application down. My attorney has asked me to check back with her next Friday to see if the officer called.

Initially when I called the VSC, they said they don't see it and said since it's been 2 months, it might be lost. Thay obviously freaked me out!!! After 2 mths of waiting they sau they have lost it.....What the hell!!!

I called my attorney and insisted she sort this out. I am really at a loss and beginning to be a bit pessimistic about this whole situation. The last thing i wanna do is reapply or spend months tracking this. By then, Mumbai might stop processing visa applications. BTW Taiwan just stopped it last week. My attroney claims she got a response from them that they are not accepting AC 140 and I think she said are not accepting applns at all.

Comment

I am in the same boat.

I am in the same boat. My I140 was approved on 8/28 at VSC. So far it didn't reach NVC. When I called NVC they said it must be with INS. Today I called VSC and talked to an immigration officer. He blabbered for a while and he said I should give one more month for my file to reach NVC. This really sucks.. I see for some people their file was received by NVC within two weeks after i140 approval. I think VSC is taking lot of time to transfer files to NVC.

Comment

Tell your attorney to followup

SG1224.. I'm sorry if I confused you. I was just trying to tell you that I too am in the same boat. Just tell your Attorney or Employer to keep following up. That helps. You are most welcome to contact me if you want..

[email protected]

Keeping my experience in mind, I just wanted to tell you not to waste too much time following-up by yourself. Follow-up by your attorney or employer is more effective.

Pls. email me if you need any more info.
          Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X