Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CP in New Delhi - Info required on Interview Date.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP in New Delhi - Info required on Interview Date.

Folks

I have my Case No. with me, (it is New Delhi, India; lawyer is sending the dox out today, and then I believe I have to wait for packet 4).

Now, how do I find out if the US Consulate in New Delhi has received my case no.? More importantly, how will I get to know my Interview date at the US Consulate in Delhi since they do not seem to have a fancy web-interface for the public as they have in Mumbai? I know there is someone maintaining a summary of dates of current Delhi cases, (link can be had in the 9/23 archive of this msg. board), but how do I interact with the U.S. Consulate in New Delhi?

This might be too many questions here, but can I get the Packet 4 collected from the Service-Window from outside the New Delhi Consulate?

Can someone please contribute with information? Thanks!

You will have to call them periodically to ensure that your packet III has been recieved and entered into the system. Once that happens the interview date is approx. 2 -3 months from then. Call in a month after the packet 3 has been entered in the system and they should be able to give yout he interview date. Once you have the Int. date, packet IV if not received in the mail can be picked up from the service window.

Comment

Ghayal, Thank you for your reply!
      SC

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X