Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immigrant visa fee

Hi friends:
    I was checking the amount of demand drafts, to paid as immigrant visa fee. On the web site of Delhi it says Rs12270($260) & Rs3055($65), while on the web sites of Mumbai & Chennai it is Rs12220 & Rs3055.Has anybody noted this difference? Is it a typo mistake or not? Anyone who has recently done CP at Delhi please post the amount of drafts they have paid. I am also requesting my friends who are going to Delhi for CP in March/April please pay attention to this & please post the amount of two drafts they pay.It will be for the benifit of everybody. Please share your thoughts.
    Thanks.
    singla

Immigration fee

Hi friends, can somebody clarify my above question? Anybody who has recently received packet 4 for Interview at Delhi, please let me know whether there is any mention about the amount of two drafts. Why there is difference of Rs. 50 (12270 at Delhi web site & 12220 at Mumbai and Chennai). Is it a mistake or not?
    Any comments.
    Singla

Comment

Draft amount

Singla,

Forget about the difference between Delhi and Chennai. Just call the counsulate you are going to and get the amount before getting the drafts. As simple as that.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X