Delhi people, please post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re:

I guess the right time to call Delhi Consualte CP section is between 10-12AM. I have called them several times during this time at 419-8062 and somebody has always picked after 2-3 tries, and they didn't sound so rude either.

Comment

Hi all,

I am not sure what is going on with Delhi Consulate. detroitguy and simpleguy had their
      files received by NewDelhi about a weel after it was sent by NVC. My case was sent out
      on 13th Feb and hasnot reached as of 8th March. No idea what the problem with Delhi is.

Spatel

My info is there in NVC to Delhi Tracker

Comment

detroitguy and simple_guy are the one and same person. I just thought of selecting a different user id here .....

Comment

Important info for all "Delhi"

Guys I had success to hear something from horses mouth.
          My friend in Delhi called (on my behalf) endlessly when he got thru a real person on their main phone 419-8000. Ladies words,"There is a problem going on in the system since last 3 days and also some diplomatic work is going on so they can talk only after Monday".

I hope it will keep us all calm until atleast Monday :-)

Longtimer

Comment

Hi Detorit guy,

Congratulations !!! Wish u all the best for the interview , though we know it is a
            formality.

I had a question, though. Aren't they supposed to inform 2 months in advance.

In any case United Airlines is resuming its service to Delhi for a round trip of $899 + taxes
            if u travel after April 1 and return by 31st May,

Spatel

Comment

Re:

SPatel is right. Most probably I will go in for United Airlines deal. In fact I had booked also and then cancelled to wait for interview dates to be out. (20th April)
              Anyway, now I am excited .It has been a looooong wait. PD Feb97.
              Thanks to all who responded to Delhi thread. Will post the developments.

Comment

Re:

I got a deal of Northwest Airline. It is $975 and just take 17 hours from detroit to delhi.

Comment

Appointment

I called yesterday:
                  My appointment is on April 27th.
                  Just one last hitch for me is the spin-off issue. I am getting the employment letter on my old name letterhead(just stating it is now called "new company")! and taking an explanation letter on new letterhead along with me if needed.
                  Hopefully with this I will finally be rid of this patta tamasha :-)

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X