Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it safe to go for CP as to AOS??

Hello all,

The process of CP seems to be a lot faster and easier as oppose to AOS. I've barely seen any postings for people getting rejected but for some reason my lawyer says its not a good idea to opt for CP in my case as if you get rejected then there is nothing that can be done. Have any of you out there heard of rejected cases in the CP stage??? Please advice.

thanx
    hope99

Not legal advise:
    If you think there is some reason (e.g. illegal stay in US, fraud or something that may be construed as one, you have AIDS, terrorism, etc.) then maybe it is "safer" to do AOS. Most likely that you will be rejected in both courses.
    In CP they have less means and less ground for rejection that they have in AOS. Rejection, except for missing documents, is final in CP.

Comment

Thank you for your response abu lafya. Fortunately, none of the above are applicable to me. I've always maintained my status till date, no fraud or criminal cases, aids or terrorism. I'm just an innocent individual seeking immigrant status.

In anycase, its good to know that chances of rejection in CP are less than AOS, wonder what my attorney has in mind.

Thanx anyways.
      hope99

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X