X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting for pkt 3

Hi friends: here are my case details
    I-140 approved: 12/18/2000
    NVC received file: 01/12/2001 (according to operater)
    PD current (India EB2)
    Since 01/29/2001 the automated system says "your petition is current. A packet will be mailed to attorney in 4-6 weeks.
    My questions:
    1. When can I expect my pkt 3?
    2. Any body with same time line got their pkt 3?
    3. Should I call NVC or just wait for 1-2 weeks?
    4. When can I expect my interview at Delhi?
    Please share your valuable thoughts.
    Thanks
    Singla

Hi,

As has been posted on this board earlier, you can download Pkt 3 yoursefl from the NVC site, fill it up and send it to the consulate.

You don't have to wait for the lawyer to receive it.

Comment

pkt.3

you have to wait for NVC to create a case for you and assign a case no. So talk to an NVC operator and get your case no. and find out when NVC is sending out your pkt.3 to you and your case to the consulate.

You can download pkt.3, fill it and send it to the consulate. But make sure your case has reached the consulate before you send in your pkt.3.

Comment

Re: pkt.3

My case is similar, last night I heard the same message for my pkt3. Usually they send you pkt3 and ask you to mail to Mumbai right ?

Then why do we still need to call Mumbai consulate to find out wether they recieved it or not ?

I am assuming they understand that the beneficiary is going to send the pkt3 immediately to mumbai. In the pkt3 they send you do they ask you to call mumbai and find out wether the file reached there ? Thanks a lot for the advice.

Dharmesh

Comment

waiting for pkt 3

Hi everybody,
          The NVC message says a packet has been sent on Feb 05. Till yesterday the attorney has not received it. Anybody with the same kind of message has received the packet? Please let me know. If the packet is sent in the first week of March to Delhi when can I expect my interview?
          Thanks
          singla

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X