Any Chances of Rejection for CP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Chances of Rejection for CP

I like to be optimistic but at the same time, i wanted to get any info on matters related to my scenario,

I worked in a company in Bangalore and the company moved from its current location.

During my I140 stage, I submitted a certificate related to a project. I had lost that certificate but i hope to have retained a fax copy of the same since , my home fax has it the memory.

Will the fax be accepted, OR should i file an affidavit for the same (employment certificate).

Also i did not retain the payslip of the previous companies i worked in. However i have a SBI passbook shwing my salary transactions.

Is there any advice on such issues. Also if a rejection takes place, am i entitled to returned to USA to complete my H1 B term.

Any valuable advice is appreciated.

Can't you get a notarized employment letter?
    Why go with the fax copy and lost pay slips?

Comment

I had already got the employment letter notarized.

But will this do.

Comment

Go over what this site recommends to be taken to the consulate.
        Make sure you have the original of the notarized employment letter from your employer, make copies for your dependents, this document is central to the process of employment based immigration, make sure its content complies with what this site (and others) recommend.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X