X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birth Affidavit Help .........Important and urgent

Hi All,
    I have afew questions:

1. Can both the parents(Father and mother) provide the birth affidavits in case of non availability of birth certificate or only either of father or mother and another relative?

2. DOes these affidavits need to be done before a magistrate?

3. Does this affidavit of births to be on a court stamp paper or on a plane paper??

4. Is there any official format available for non-availability birth certificate as there is an official format for birth certificate) from the authority or this is also to be written on a plane paper and signed by the concerned authority stating that it is not available or to be on a court stamp paper??

If anyone of you have gone thru' this process, please help in this.

Thanks in advance

Meenu

meenu: I've got an email from one of one friends who has just gone for CP regarding non-availability of birth certificate and marriage certificates. I dont know if it will be of any help to you, but if you could give me your email, I'll forward the info. to you. They are sample affidavits etc.

thanks!
    [email protected]

Comment

Thanks bd850:
      My email id :

[email protected]

Comment

Meenu

Hello Meenu Mama,
        1. Can both the parents(Father and mother) provide the birth affidavits in case of non availability of birth certificate or only either of father or mother and another relative?

Both parents preferable. I got one from mother and one from father.

Any lawyer in India can do this. Magistrate's signature is required and so also the stamp.

3. Does this affidavit of births to be on a court stamp paper or on a plane paper??
        Stamp Paper

4. Is there any official format available for non-availability birth certificate as there is an official format for birth certificate) from the authority or this is also to be written on a plane paper and signed by the concerned authority stating that it is not available or to be on a court stamp paper??
        It is available in this site.

Comment

Affidavit

I just got an affidavit from my parents on a 20 rs stamp paper and got it notarized by a notary. Did not go to a magistrate. The chennai embassy did not ask any questions.

HTH
          RM

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
          X