Mumbai recd. my case from NVC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

niks ..

I don't know what exact situation you are referring to, but you do not need to send ANY originals with Pkt 3.

Comment

For Amitabh Shah

Amitabh Shah -
      What time did u go to Mumbai consulate for hand delivery?
      What line and counter did u go?
      Do they enter P3 in to their system right away and create your case?
      I am planning to send my brother. Do I need to give him authorization letter?
      what does he need to tell at the counter?

Comment

kaun banega ...

Q. What time did u go to Mumbai consulate for hand delivery?
        A. 6:00 AM. The enquiry window opens at 8:30 AM and closes at 11:00 AM. You need to reach there early.

Q. What line and counter did u go?
        A. Enquiry line/counter/window.

Q. Do they enter P3 in to their system right away and create your case?
        A. No. They just accept it at the window. Processing is done later.

Q. I am planning to send my brother. Do I need to give him authorization letter?
        A. No authorization letter is required for submittal. But, will be nice to send one so he can inquire about your case with authenticity.

Q. what does he need to tell at the counter?
        A. Confirm that your file has reached them from NVC. Then just hand over the completed Pkt 3 forms. That's it. No receipts are given.

HTH,
        Amitabh.

Comment

Re: kaun banega ...

Hi,
          I would appreciate some advice. Thanks

MY PD is current( June 27 2000 ) and my ND from INS is Jan 08 2000. NVC doesn't seem to have my file yet. Can I still send my pkt3 to Mumbai ? will they give me a date before they recieve a the file from NVC and schedule and appointment ? Thanks again.

Comment

dabhawala ..

Q. MY PD is current( June 27 2000 ) and my ND from INS is Jan 08 2000. NVC doesn't seem to have my file yet. Can I still send my pkt3 to Mumbai ?
            A. I presume you are referring to the I-140 Approval Date (AD) when you say your ND is Jan 08, 2000. Your I-140 must be approved by INS for your case to reach NVC.
            You should not send Pkt 3 until Mumbai receives your case from NVC. For Mumbai to receive it, NVC has to get it first from INS. Please read Consular Processing section on this site.

Q. will they give me a date before they recieve a the file from NVC and schedule and appointment ?
            A. No.

Comment

Re: dabhawala ..

can I send a Attorney certified I140 documents along with pkt3 and expect Mumbai consulate to give me a date ?
              Thanks for taking the time to reply
              Dharmesh

Comment

dabhawala ..

Q. can I send a Attorney certified I140 documents along with pkt3 and expect Mumbai consulate to give me a date ?
                A. You can send an AC140 only if your I-140 is approved for Adjustment of Status (AoS). Also, according to the State Dept memo, you need to send the I-824 Receipt Notice along with it. If you satisfy these conditions, and your priority date is current, you can expect interview date from Mumbai consulate. (This is general info. Please make sure about your case specifics prior to taking action).

I urge you to spend time in reading and understanding the whole CP process. This site has it in a very elaborate manner. Most of your questions should be answered.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                X