Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OF-230 I and II for Montreal IV

Dear Immihelp and others,

I have a few questions regarding OF-230, and would appreciate your help. I am currently preparing packet 3 for myself and family. For Montreal consular processing, it requires both OF-230 I and II to be submitted together to NVC. I have read through all the postings in this group as well as Archives. Though some similar questions have been asked and answered, none of them matches my case.

1. In item 27, Name and address of sponsoring person or empolyer: Although I do have an employer, should I put N/A since my case was EB1 self-petitioned. How about my wife and child, should they put my name here?

2. In item 33, a document list needs to be checked. Are they the documents to be submitted with packet 3 or the documents to be shown at interview? For example, photos and medical exam, those are not required to be submitted with packet 3, but I know they are needed at interview. Should I check them?

3. In item 26, Person you intend to join at your permanent address: Since we are all in US, should I put "N/A" here for myself, spouse and child?

Thanks.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X