uscia status change before interview

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• uscia status change before interview

Hi everyone its time to tell my condensed story . My name is Thad .
    After a 2008 I-129f was denied in Guangzhou my wife and I got married in Harbin . It was a rude and cruel experience . I talked to the officer after the white slip she did not realize I spoke Chinese even though the application had information about my capabilities . She denied us because some of our 500 emails did not have the complete header !
    I prepared and filed the I-129f and I-130 applications . I was very confident .
    . I received a notice about our i-130 it was a I-797e to send in my divorce decree . Our 2009 I-129f was approved at uscia . I checked my copied material stack of papers and noticed i sent in the separation agreement instead of the divorce decree for the I-129f ! I was worried about the i-129f having a separation agreement but it was approved . The I-130 was also approved .
    During the 2009 I-129f interview in everything was going good , I talked to the officer before my wife’s interview and he said he had concerns our language differences but everything would be ok because I proved that I could speak Chinese to him . My wife received a blue sheet for our ex’s social security numbers then after 6 weeks we received 3 more blue slips . One for my divorce decree , one for Chinese class transcripts and on for the reason of divorce with my 1994 ex wife .
    . All information was submitted properly . I have emailed the officer 3 times and it is always the same . I need to wait because the case is in administrative processing . Yesterday , I noticed a status change on our 2009 i-129f it happened just prior to the interview ! It was changed to initial processing . I have read hundreds of messages on the 221(g) slips and have only found one that mentioned it is only document processing and the next step is approval . Our i-129f is at Guangzhou at this time waiting on uscia to approve the i-129f . I have never been request for a I-797e for a divorce decree on the 2009 i-129f from the uscia . I suspect they have the separation agreement . They corrected the i-130 but I’m not sure what to do at this time . Four months have passed since the uscia changed the status to initial processing .Monday I am going to call uscis and try to get a timeline for the initial processing . Any suggestions ?

I called uscia , they did not find any thing that suggested the 2009 i-129f was ever approved ! She said they would launch a investigation and let me know with in 45 days . She was amazed the officer in Guangzhou did not mention the i-129f was not approved from the uscia . My wife got a message before the interview that the i-129f was approved . I hope to have some information soon . I have a i-130 approved and waiting , I have not paided the 400 dollar fee yet . Maybe its better i wait for uscia's message about the i-129f ?

I talked to uscia dec 14th , they said the case was assigned to a officer on dec 8th . They redirected me to the officer and she told me the i-129f is showing approved . She also told me that Guangzhou never sent the i-129f to uscia with a notice to revoke it ! She said the if the officer in Guangzhou has the divorce decree everything is good .

I will wait 2 more weeks and contact the officer in Guangzhou again .
    Suggestions ?
    Last edited by thad; 12-14-2009, 03:40 PM. Reason: added information

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X