Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CP advise required all help appreciated.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CP advise required all help appreciated.

Hello friends,
    I am currently on H1B in NJ since 2003 and valid till 2007. My wife and son are with me on H4.
    My employer will be filing for labor from our office in Maine, and on approval we intend to go in Consular processing to speed up matters.
    The application has been forwarded to the lawyer and should take approximately a month before the case is actually filed. the wait period for labor approval would be approximately 15 to 18 months.so if the lawyer were to file in Dec'04, the approval could be expected somewhere between March and June 2006.
    I am told by my lawyer that I could travel on my H1B visa in and out of USA, with no effect on the greencard application process.
    I intend on returning to India July 2005, and wait for the CP call letter there. How does this action of mine affect my case.
    pankaj

Cp

Hi,

It will not affact your green card application, because GC application is for future job not for the current job. You can stay there as long as you want and when you get your CP letter, you can appear in Mumbai consulate.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X