Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

interview date schedule to earlier date?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• interview date schedule to earlier date?

hi after a long time finally recieved the interview date for my wife for end of may it took almost 4 yrs because im still GC holder but hopefully my interview is next week so hopefuly i ll be USC yaay now my question is after next week can i request a embassy change that date to a earlier date if possible since we already waited almost 4 yrs i think they gave her that far apart date because PD still not current so if become US citizen next week then PD dont matter so im askin if someone ever tried to schedule a date to earlier date if yes plz let me know wat was the outcome?

You would receive interview date only if your priority date is current or about to become current.

Therefore, there would be no point in you trying to upgrade your petition as you are not going to get earlier date.

Changing the consular is allowed only in limited circumstances. Read https:///us-embassy-consulate-jurisd...a-through-nvc/

However, that is not going to make it any faster but will delay the process.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

visa interview

hi ,, can u please tell me that what was your priority date.....bcuz i filed for my wife on sep 06..and still waiting for interview...visa bulletin for current for MAY that is Dec 06..please reply thanks ....

Comment

Originally posted by simsam View Post
        hi ,, can u please tell me that what was your priority date.....bcuz i filed for my wife on sep 06..and still waiting for interview...visa bulletin for current for may that is dec 06..please reply thanks ....
        jul 2006 i recieved the e mail with interview date on 03-25-2010
        is your case complete at nvc?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X