I have a right to be with my parents!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a right to be with my parents!

I have a right to be with my parents, how is it my fault that based on an arbitrary age limit I cannot go along and lived with the only people that truly cares about me?

This is just bullocks, why is there an arbitrary age limit?

This dire predicament shouldn't have been conceived of in the first place had there been a just jurisprudence in the US of A. This should've been a predominant human rights issue instead of killing babies in the name of freedom. Can someone even explain why such a bullshit law been enacted in the first place?

So being a day older from living 20 years-11 months-30 days to 21 has m@gically altered a person to such an extent that the laws of this country had to denounce the person as dead as a door knob?

I'm not having any of it, everyday criminals are getting convicted and thus living in a confined space while contributing wholly nothing to society. While intelligent and competent people have nothing to look forward to in life, getting oppressed and aggrieved just because of having a hapless place of birth in an abysmal gutter that no one has any control whatsoever.

HOW IS ANY OF THIS FAIR?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X