Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• F2A visa interview wait time - Mumbai consulate

Hi,

How long does it take NVC to schedule interview at Mumbai consulate now a days (F2A category - Spouse of US Permanent Resident )?. My immigration petition has been approved a month ago and I am awaiting NVC email to upload documents. Let's assume that NVC process my documents in next 2-3 months and I am Document Qualified (DQ), when should I expect interview letter (IL) for my spouse?

hi there, as per my experience through all process !! it takes 9-10 months for receiving NVC email dependent upon which state embassy is processing your visa . Especially there is delay on all visa processes, it may vary!!
    But once you receive NVc email make sure to finish everything. Once you complete with uploading documents and fees it takes another 4-5 months to be documentary qualified

And right now mumbai consulate working on sep20 DQ cases

Hope it is helping you!!

Thank you

Comment

And right now mumbai consulate working on sep20 DQ cases
      Could you please clarify if that is Sep 2020 or Sep 20 2022? Also if you can share your source of this info it will be very useful.

Thanks

Comment

yes, so mumbai consulate finished with interviews letter till Dq november 2020
        one of my friend is a member of FB group name under f2a/f2b mumbai consulate, someone has posted there !!

Comment

Hi ,

My DQ is August 2021, case 8-9 months behind; does it mean they are clearing each month DQ application in single month? any forecasting will help me to understand where we stand. Appreciate any guidance .
          Thanks
          Deb

Comment

Mine was follow-to-join case with DQ as June 2022, got interview completed in Oct 2022.

So there are various other parameters to decide when you'll get interview letter.
            - I am not an Attorney, hence not giving any legal advice. Just sharing MY opinion with an intent to help others.

If my opinion helping you, then please do click "like" button below.

Comment

Hi,
              My DQ is November 2021, if the Mumbai consulate anywhere or any new updates. Thanks

Jagadish

Comment

My parents have been documentarily qualified since March 1, 2022 and they just got an email for interview for Feb 2023. Took almost an year

Comment

pmgzb thanks for your update and happy for your parents. I am wondering are you citizen of US sponsoring your parents.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                  X