Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US visa F4 Retrogession

Hi Friends...!!!!
    This thread is for those who stuck into the retrogession of F4 category for US visa.!

Retrogession after interview

Hiii Friends,
    I m citizen of india right now. My Petition date was 18 july 2001 (F4 category) for US. My interview was taken on 15 december 2010, at the time of interview I was not having my medical so they told me that they will issue me visa after my medical, I submitted my medical in January 2011, after I submitted my medical they put my case under administrative processing. My administrative processing was completed in March 2011, but due to retrogession my file was moved back. So,

Will I be interviewed again when my file get current?

Will I need to do my medical again if it expires?

Comment

retrogession

i also from india.our medical complition on 21st jan.,visa on 25th jan.,But due to affidivate of support consulate given to white form which mention is require joint sponser and submite it to vfs office . i submite it on 21st feb2011. but consulate sent a letter with passport " u r case is pending due to addministrator. ur prority is muve back when ur priority is current we will contect u. my priority date is 14th apr 2000.

Comment

Originally posted by F4_help View Post
        Hiii Friends,
        I m citizen of india right now. My Petition date was 18 july 2001 (F4 category) for US. My interview was taken on 15 december 2010, at the time of interview I was not having my medical so they told me that they will issue me visa after my medical, I submitted my medical in January 2011, after I submitted my medical they put my case under administrative processing. My administrative processing was completed in March 2011, but due to retrogession my file was moved back. So,

Will I be interviewed again when my file get current?

Will I need to do my medical again if it expires?
        i also from india.our medical complition on 21st jan.,visa on 25th jan.,But due to affidivate of support consulate given to white form which mention is ,require joint sponser and submite it to vfs office . i submite it on 21st feb2011. but consulate sent a letter with passport " u r case is pending due to addministrator. ur prority is move back when ur priority is current ,we will contect u. my priority date is 14th apr 2000.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X