refusal worksheet 221(g)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• refusal worksheet 221(g)

i had my interview at the us emb. in copenhagen, denmark a few days ago. im the beneficiary (applicant). my wife is an american citizen. we have been living together in denmark for 3 years. been married for almost 3 years. we wanna move to the states, and are trying to get me an immigrant visa. my wife went to her interview, based on I-130. i had my interview a few days ago, after turning in ds-230(part 1 and 2). i got told that they still need more papers. so i got a refusal worksheet under section 221(g). we misunderstood a few things, i guess. so we need to get take care of some stuff. this is what the refusal worksheet says:

section 221(g) which prohibiits the issuance of a visa to anyone whose application does not comply with the provisions of the immigration and nationality act or regulations issued pursuant thereto. the following remarks apply in your case:
    - the petitioner must submit an original signed copy of the affidavit of support (I-864) and all necessary supporting documentation including, but not limited to, a statement of intent to establish domicili in the united states, recent tax returns, and W2's.
    -the joint sponsor must submit a statemente explainingthe source of his disability income and his most recent federal income tax return.
    -if federal income tax returns are not available, a statement must be provided explaining why federal income taxes were not filed.

we are going have the papers ready in a couple of weeks. they kept my passport at the u.s. emb.! We already have a place where we can live in the states. we are gonna get a copy of the lease with our names on and mail it to the u.s. emb. along with the other papers n documents. anyone who knows if its just some administrative problems, or should we worry and be nervous?

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X