Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Consular Process for H1b..Need Help urgent

HI everyone

I got laid off on march 8th, 2011 till that time i was on H1B .So having the legal status i applied for COS H1 to H4 on march 28th.

Mean time i was looking for the job and got the offer from big MNC as a full time opportunity.

Due to the Company recruitment process they took 3 months time for giving the offer.

Now they applied H1B with Consular process instead of COS from H4(i have H4 filing receipt only) to H1.

here my concerns are

1) what is the H1B with Consular process.And please let me know the difference and risk factors between CP and COS.

2) Why they applied Consular process instead of COS.

3) What is the time frame to get approve H1B with consular process.

4) What are the risk factors for rejection or Approval.

5) How do i track filing status with CP.

6) Once H1B approved with Consular process what is the process to get H1B Visa stamp.Once it approved is there any time frame to get visa stamp.

7) For H1 stamping do i need to go for my home country or neighboring countries.(Note : I already have the first H1B visa stamp from my home country with previous company).

8) Is there any risk factors for visa stamping for H1Bs with consular process.

Please provide your valuable information for my above all concerns it would be great appreciate.

Thanks,
    Vens

That just means that you will need to go to the U.S. consulate to get your H1 visa stamped.

If you are not in the U.S., you can't do change of status.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X