Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone know how to report a consulate for bad customer service?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone know how to report a consulate for bad customer service?

I know if a business does poorly, you can report them to the BBB. How can you report the consulate?

Consulate General of India
    1990 Post Oak Boulevard, Houston, TX 77056

Prithvi ‎ - Dec 27, 2010
    UNORGANIZED MANAGEMENT. NOT ADEQUATELY STAFFED. GOOD: If you visit the CGI-H office, the staff is very nice. Hardworking and very accomodating. I am not saying just because I received good service; I observed everyone receiving service that day. BAD: Consular Enquiry phone numbers are a waste. You can never talk to the Officer there. My 2 cents: Go in-person. Can't take chances by mailing our passports/other valuable documents.

Vega ‎ - Dec 16, 2010
    This is the worst consulate among any nation. There are 5 contact phone numbers listed on the CGI-Houston website, and NO ONE answers any of the 5 phone numbers during any time of day. I have tried contacting them from 9am till 5pm and nobody picks up the phone. I have sent 14 different E-mails and nobody responds back. I have tried to make contact EVERY DAY OVER A PERIOD of 40 DAYS. I called the Embassy in D.C. and they are rude, obnoxious and PRETEND they don't know what is going on.

AJ ‎ - Dec 14, 2010
    Nobody answers the phone or replies to the email at the consulate general in houston.It is better they close the office down and move applications to a more efficient branch of the consulate.I went there and the people act as if they are doing you a favor rather than helping you out which is their job.This whole renunciation of indian citizenship is rubbish and nothing more than a money making scam to milk people

MANIRAJ ‎ - Dec 9, 2010
    I WILL GO TO HELL TO GET MY VISA FOR INDIA BUT NOT AT THIS PLACE....ALL PEOPLE HERE AND WASHIGTON, DC BUNCH OF IDIOTS......IF I AM A BOLLYWOOD MOVIE MAKER I LIKE TO MAKE MOVIE ON THIS WORST SERVICES IN USA.......ALL GOVERMENT OFFICERS ARE IN USA VERY NICE TO ALL INDIAN AND OTHER COUNTRIES OF PEOPLE.......THIS IDIOTS NEVER NICE TO OUR OWN INDIAN PEOPLE........

Viren ‎ - Nov 15, 2010
    FIRE all the Indian Staff No matter what they say, this Consulate General office has crossed all the lines of how to run an official business. These are well paid bunch of lazy people, starting from the Top, the General. He doesn't know how to handle the governmental business. He should be fired first followed by all the other goons. They don't do anything in timely manner, they never answer these G..D..phones. Why bother to publish phone numners, you idiots?

The list goes on. It is very frustrating to deal with them. They don't pick up their phone, don't answer emails or fax.

How can U.S. citizen report them?

There is really nothing you can do about them in the U.S.

You could try your luck with the 'Ministry of Home Affairs' in New Delhi. However, I really doubt that it is going to help at all.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X