Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I140[EB1-EA] Aproved now dont know what to do need help

hello guys regards

i have received an email from USCIS that my i-140 petition is approved and they have sent my petition to NVC

i have filed the petition from India and i never have visit or have visa of USA. so i think i must have to take consulate processing. i filed my petition by my self.

now i have few question

1> should i sent any of the form to NVC? FOR CONSULATE PROCESSING REQUEST? or they will automatically transfer my case in consulate processing because i have already mentioned in my i-140 form that i have never visit to USA by giving my only residential address of India.

2> what are the steps of consulate processing?

3> are there any possibility or reason which can be affect me to reject my visa? i mean once the i-140 approved at the moment what are the chances to issue of visa?

4> if during the consular processing if i be fail then still may i reapply for another interview? still my i-140 petition can be consider as approved? or i must have to do entire process again?

i have submitted my application on dec 20 2010
    approved on 10th oct 2011
    NO RFE
    No Lawyer

Hi ashikali1208

I m in similar situation, would you please share if you find any answers to your questions posted. You may send me a private msg.

Thanks

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X