AOS question help on unemployment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AOS question help on unemployment.

Hello, I will go ahead and apologize if this is a prior post, but I could not find anything to answer my question.

So, I am sponsoring for my mother to receive her immigrant visa and I am currently stuck on the Affidavit of Support. I am currently unemployed and have been for a few months, and even before that I have been in and out of school and receive help from relatives for housing, ect. I have a sponsor will be supporting my mother when she is over here, however since I am still required to fill out the form as well as the petitioner I am unsure on what to put for annual income considering currently I have no income at all and no way to prove "future income". My Mother's sponsor is well over poverty limits, but I am not sure I can put "0" for annual income (Please don't judge me, ha). And if I do, do I have to attach a letter explaining how I am not homeless? I have previous tax returns so that is not an issue and is this going to make it difficult for my mother or is that just dependent on my joint sponsor? Any help is greatly appreciated...it is greatly needed! **edit* this is an i-864, not sure if that matters but...just in case. once again, thank you for any help.

-Jody
    Last edited by Jcason; 08-09-2012, 01:52 AM.

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X