Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very young marriage

hello everyone

i have read many articles about how to provide proofs of continuing marriage between me and my wife
    she is a US citizen and my interview is after 1 month at the embassy

one concern is that we are both young and we are both unemployed and our marriage is 1 year only old and she actually lived with me in my home country for 5 months before she ran away back to the states as she couldnt stand life here and she wana live in the states

the real question is that as our marriage is still new we dont have any shared financial assets and coz we dont live with each other now we dont share any bills or bank accounts and as i do personal work in my small are, such jobs cant have any proof of ownership, i came to visit her for 1 week in california as i do have visiting visa valid
    and nowam back to my country, what proof i could provide? like texting or email history cannot be provided with the existence of VIBER and other voip programs and we use that for communication

i am concerned and somehow nervous,,,

If you don't have all that that you mentioned, it is really difficult to prove anything.
    Immihelp Support
    No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X