Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Need Help ASAP!! (Spouse IR-1 visa problem)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Help ASAP!! (Spouse IR-1 visa problem)

I filed my I-130 form for spouse immigration to US on March 2012. Right now i am about to file form for AOS & DS 3032. i already paid all the fees for both the forms. Now i came to know that there is a birth date discrepancies in my spouse birth certificate and other legal documents (i.e passport, school leaving certificate etc.) the birth certificate has a date of October 17th. while all other legal documents has birth date of July 17. Now, while preparing for the civil documents submission to NVC along with form DS 3032, i came to know that i have to submit original birth certificate of my spouse along with her other documents. I have already submitted her passport (which shows a birth date of July 17th.)and now i have to submit her original birth certificate (which shows a birth date of October 17).
    Please help me what to do. Is there any legal procedure that I can follow so that the NVC wont make any objection on birth date discrepancies?? Is NVC or Mumbai Immigration Office really do background check on all original submitted documents (i.e birth certificate, passport, school leaving certificate etc.)

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X