Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how much time a divorce takes in the US if marriage is registered in india??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much time a divorce takes in the US if marriage is registered in india??

we got married in 2011...my husband was working in new york ...than after marriage both of us shifted to the US...but after marriage i got to know that my husband was having an affair with another girl before our marriage...so we just stayed for 5 days together...than we decided to stay away from each other...so i shifted to another apartment ....i was feeling very lonely & depressed...so i told my husband that i want to adopt a baby..than he told me that he has a baby girl from that affair girl....so i decided to adopt that girl...after living in the US for 4 years alone...i have decided to give divorce to my husband....but my question to you is that can i keep the girl with me....i want to go back with the girl to india??...can i keep her custody after we get divorced....& how much time will this complete process take.....please guys help me....

Divorce processing time varies by state, from very fast in Nevada to up to six months in other states. If you want continued legal custody of the child, this should be part of the divorce stipulations to insure that you remain on a solid legal basis for parenting in the future.

-Ray B

Originally posted by shalini3892 View Post
    we got married in 2011...my husband was working in new york ...than after marriage both of us shifted to the US...but after marriage i got to know that my husband was having an affair with another girl before our marriage...so we just stayed for 5 days together...than we decided to stay away from each other...so i shifted to another apartment ....i was feeling very lonely & depressed...so i told my husband that i want to adopt a baby..than he told me that he has a baby girl from that affair girl....so i decided to adopt that girl...after living in the US for 4 years alone...i have decided to give divorce to my husband....but my question to you is that can i keep the girl with me....i want to go back with the girl to india??...can i keep her custody after we get divorced....& how much time will this complete process take.....please guys help me....

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X