Passport name and address change in San Francisco

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport name and address change in San Francisco

Currently I am on an H4 and residing in San Francisco. My change of name from maiden to married has been completed on all my documents, except passport, in India. I want to change my name and address on my passport.
    I had some questions regarding that and they are as follows:

1. Has anyone done so with the new BLS agency? Do we have to go through them?
    2. I want to change my passports address to my Husband's Indian permanent address and not to the US address that I am currently at. Is that possible?
    3. Will I need to put in separate applications, one for name change and other for address change each with its own set of documents? Or can I submit one set of documents and a single application for both?
    4. Some of the documents that I have are notarized by an Indian notary. Can I use them or will I need to get new notarized copies from a US notary?
    5. A lot of people are complaining about how slow BLS is and various problems with them. Are there any issues/pitfalls that anyone is aware of for me to know?

I would really appreciate it if anyone has any information related to the above.

Regards,
    Monika

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X