Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Re-Issue Passport application sent back, because of Lamination is peeled off - BLS NY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re-Issue Passport application sent back, because of Lamination is peeled off - BLS NY

My passport still have 6 moths of validity.....

I have applied for re-issue of passport after 10 yrs to New York BLS. Today I got an email asking me back 1) 7 copies of National Verification Form, since lamination is peeled off (bit in the corner) and they mentioned...Q. # 14 has two different Indian addresses. 2) new money order of $166.20. 3) notarized an affidavit for damaged passport.

My questions are,

> For Q # 14 in National Verification Form, I have mentioned same City address (Ex. Bangalore) with 2 different localities (first one is my father's and second one is friend's) - Please let me know what exactly this means "NAME & ADDRESS OF 2 RELATIVES/FRIENDS (AT THE PLACE PERMANENT RESIDENCE IN INDIA, GIVEN IN SR.8)". When I spoke to them, literally she confused me

> In which category should I apply and if it is damage category can I re-send document to NY BLS via post?

> What about my earlier paid $91.20?

> Why they asked me to apply in damage category, anyway I applied for re-issue of passport after 10 yrs and old one will be cancelled?

> If they issue me a new passport, will it be a new passport considering its expiry (6 months to expire) or will it be a duplicate passport?

Kindly let me know......thanks in advance....

Indian passport Damage

Hi,
    I am in the same boat, I had to apply Indian passport renewal in damage category as machine readable zone chars are little bit faded.

How much time New York consulate will take to process under damage category?

Although my current passport has 5 more yrs validity will they give another 10 yrs or will they give only 5 yrs?

Could please reply to me

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X