Passport sent for renewal but have not received it back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport sent for renewal but have not received it back

I sent my passport, with all the required documents by post to New York and it was received by a BLS receptionist on 17th July. I have not received my passport back and neither any communication in regard to it. Can anyone please let me know how long will it be before I receive it?

Passport renewal issues as BLS NY office

Originally posted by astha234 View Post
    I sent my passport, with all the required documents by post to New York and it was received by a BLS receptionist on 17th July. I have not received my passport back and neither any communication in regard to it. Can anyone please let me know how long will it be before I receive it?
    Hi,

I have submitted my application for passport renewal on 07/16/2013 at the New York office of BLS.
    The application status is being displayed as "Processing at consulate general" in bls website, since than till today 09/08/2013. It has almost been 2 months now.

BLS customer service is saying that we are waiting for updates from Indian consulate. I emailed/called Indian consulate, but there is no response from them also.

I need to file my visa extension and need to get my passport asap. Please can you guide me on next steps I should do to get the passport asap?

Astha234 - did you get your passport back?

Regards..

Comment

Originally posted by patilsanrsh View Post
      Hi,

I have submitted my application for passport renewal on 07/16/2013 at the New York office of BLS.
      The application status is being displayed as "Processing at consulate general" in bls website, since than till today 09/08/2013. It has almost been 2 months now.

BLS customer service is saying that we are waiting for updates from Indian consulate. I emailed/called Indian consulate, but there is no response from them also.

I need to file my visa extension and need to get my passport asap. Please can you guide me on next steps I should do to get the passport asap?

Astha234 - did you get your passport back?

Regards..
      Hi,

Sorry read your post, and noted that you've applied it in person.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
      X