Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know if a single one will work.

Originally posted by ramwendy View Post
    Thanks. Is it going to be any problem for taking one MO for each applicant. Can I cancel and get two MO's for each applicants.

Comment

I applied for my 2 kids on 9/21 and got the passports and OCIs back in hand on 11/20. I sent 2 separate applications in 2 separate envelopes with 2 separate money orders. That worked for me. This was BLS Houston.

Originally posted by kool_maverik View Post
      I don't know if a single one will work.

Comment

Shipping Envelope

Do i need one shipping envelope or two if i am applying for both OCI and Renunciation?

Originally posted by ramwendy View Post
        Hi,

I have completed OCI online registration (Part A and Part B). I am currently working on Renunciation form(s). Do I need to fill the following forms.

How many photos required for renunciation and OCI application. Do you have any sample filled form(s) are available for my review, I have some doubts.

Thanks in advance and lot of confusion while filling the forms. Help me.

QUOTE=great-ideas;316340]RamWendy
        Go To FedEx.com or UPS.Com
        1)Create an user account
        2)Create a Shipment to send the forms to BLS. Print Shipping label.
        3)Create a return shipment from BLS to your address. Print shipping label.

Go to BLS site.
        1)Create an order form. Provide the shipping numbers(airway number).Print.
        2)Fill in the OCI application. There are sample application form provided on the site. Print.

The following are the list of enclosures I have used for applying OCI Card. Please keep in mind that this is required for each member of the family except the last item.
        1) 2 copies of BLS order form
        2) OCI application with photo attached
        3) 2 copies of Renunciation form
        4) One photo attached on Renunciation form
        5) 2 copies of Naturalization Certificate
        6) 2 copies of official court order for Name change if there is a name change
        7) 2 copies of information page and the last two amendment pages of the US passport
        8) Copies of the first three pages and the last two pages of Indian passport
        9) 2 copies of Driver’s License
        10) 2 utility bills for Proof of address
        11) Prepaid return shipping label
        12) Copy of prepaid return shipping label
        13) Most recent Indian passport
        14) A cashiers check payable to 'BLS International USA' for 182.70 for renunciation
        15) A cashiers check payable to 'BLS International USA' for 282.70 for OCI
        16) A fedex envelope for return shipping with address pouch.
        [/QUOTE]

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X