Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa - Status BLS Chicago

Dear All,

I applied for my wife's tourist visa on December 18th. She has a US citizenship and we also applied for the renunciation (together with the visa). BLS-Chicago accepted it on December 20th. On December 23rd, they submitted it to the Indian Consulate. Today (January 3rd) it is still showing the same status.

She is traveling on Jan 17th to India and that is the reason I applied for Visa instead of a PIO card.

Has anyone else applied for Indian Visa last month. If yes, have you received it and how long does it take.

Regards,
    Indian in Indiana

Hello Indian in Indiana

Originally posted by indianaindian View Post
    Dear All,

I applied for my wife's tourist visa on December 18th. She has a US citizenship and we also applied for the renunciation (together with the visa). BLS-Chicago accepted it on December 20th. On December 23rd, they submitted it to the Indian Consulate. Today (January 3rd) it is still showing the same status.

She is traveling on Jan 17th to India and that is the reason I applied for Visa instead of a PIO card.

Has anyone else applied for Indian Visa last month. If yes, have you received it and how long does it take.

Regards,
    Indian in Indiana

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Indian in Indiana,

Did you finally get the visa? How long did it take? I am planning to apply for both visa and renunciation? Do you think going in person will expedite the process?

Thanks for your inputs.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X