Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Indian Visa through BLS in person not received well past 2 weeks!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Indian Visa through BLS in person not received well past 2 weeks!

Hello all

I applied for indian visa ( tourist ) for my minor children (us citizens) on 12- May 2014 in_person at Washington DC office. I got an email that it was submitted at Embassy on 13-May, and had no status update since then from BLS. I was hoping to have received the application through BLS itself as it was supposed to be just 3-5 business days. After handover to ckgs, there is no tracking available "No records found".

When I contacted CKGS they told me to wait, not sure how long?! I was wondering if I shud go to embassy directly but ckgs suggested it needs to go thru them only.

Has anyone received visa back from ckgs for applications submitted through BLS? Pls post with dates if any. Appreciate my insight!

Indian Consulate - 24/7 E-mail Helpline For Visa Services

Originally posted by Trucoole View Post
    Hello all

I applied for indian visa ( tourist ) for my minor children (us citizens) on 12- May 2014 in_person at Washington DC office. I got an email that it was submitted at Embassy on 13-May, and had no status update since then from BLS. I was hoping to have received the application through BLS itself as it was supposed to be just 3-5 business days. After handover to ckgs, there is no tracking available "No records found".

When I contacted CKGS they told me to wait, not sure how long?! I was wondering if I shud go to embassy directly but ckgs suggested it needs to go thru them only.

Has anyone received visa back from ckgs for applications submitted through BLS? Pls post with dates if any. Appreciate my insight!
    Indian Consulate has set up a 24/7 Email helpline for visa services.

Send them an email to see if they can help.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X