Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Passport renewal with BLS

Hi,

Has anyone got passport renewed using BLS service for Houston jurisdiction?

My passport is expiring next year and I want to do a postal application using BLS service to Houston jurisdiction. Their process is so complex and totally confusing.
    If you have done this before, can you please provide me answers to the below questions.

1) Is it mandatory to send "change in appearance" affidavit even if appearance has not changed?
    2) I have paid for fedex return service and added tracking number in the order form also. Now, I know that I do not have tos end any stamps but I do still need tos end a return envelop? If yes, what size envelop do I need to use?
    3) How long does it take for consulate to process your application for renewal of passport?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by djeswani View Post
    Hi,

Has anyone got passport renewed using BLS service for Houston jurisdiction?

My passport is expiring next year and I want to do a postal application using BLS service to Houston jurisdiction. Their process is so complex and totally confusing.
    If you have done this before, can you please provide me answers to the below questions.

1) Is it mandatory to send "change in appearance" affidavit even if appearance has not changed?
    2) I have paid for fedex return service and added tracking number in the order form also. Now, I know that I do not have tos end any stamps but I do still need tos end a return envelop? If yes, what size envelop do I need to use?
    3) How long does it take for consulate to process your application for renewal of passport?

Thanks in advance.
    You can afford to wait for 6 months prior to passport expiration. You may get luck and the provider may change from BLS - they are completely incompetent and a nightmare to work with. Incase you absolutely have to do it - i would highly recommend that you go in person to submit the papers and wait to have them review it

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X