Doubts regarding Order form for passport renewal in NY USA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Doubts regarding Order form for passport renewal in NY USA

I am currently in NY, USA and need to renew my passport which is expiring. So I filled up the Order form at BLS site. I have read in various blogs and forums that I should be getting 2 documents in mail after submitting the Order form. i.e
    1. Shipping Label
    2. Order Form

But after submitting the Order form I just received 1 document in mail and I don't know what this documents is. Neither the mail mentions anything about 2 documents.

After submitting the order form I received the following mail. Screen shot in the URL, it doesn't mentions 2 documents. The mail is very confusing.
    Mail screenshot – http://pho.to/5qnIW

The attachment which I got is following.
    Attachment screenshot – http://pho.to/5qnM6

I tried calling the NY number and it is not answering. It just keeps on hold and after 20 min it gets disconnected due to high call volumes. I even mailed the support email address and they replied back. I think they are working from India and their answers are text books answers. After 5-6 mails chains they are not clear what this document is and finally they replied that ‘Please fill another order form”. I am hesitant to fill another order form as I don’t want any issues at BLS office but 1 thing I tried. With a **** id I filled up the Order form and in reply I get the same mail and same kind of attachment.
    1 more thing the attachment has a name of “xxxxxx BLS Passport Order Form.html”. So I think the attachment itself is Order form.

So I am really confused with this. Can anybody check both the images and tell if the attachment looks like order form. I have a walk-in appointment next week.

Thanks in Advance,
    Irfan

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
X