Mixed Insurance Banners Health Insurance for Visitors to USA

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Minor child of PIO card holder needs tourist visa or entry visa?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Minor child of PIO card holder needs tourist visa or entry visa?

I am a PIO card holder and my minor child is traveling to India for the first time. Unfortunately, there is no time to get a PIO or OCI for my child because we are traveling in 3 months time. Should I get a tourist visa or an entry visa? Is there a rule where children of PIO card holders cannot apply for tourist visas and must apply for entry visas? Thanks.

Originally posted by NMZ View Post
    I am a PIO card holder and my minor child is traveling to India for the first time. Unfortunately, there is no time to get a PIO or OCI for my child because we are traveling in 3 months time. Should I get a tourist visa or an entry visa? Is there a rule where children of PIO card holders cannot apply for tourist visas and must apply for entry visas? Thanks.
    Did you call CKGS or Indian Consulate to get your answer?

Comment

Originally posted by tampaite View Post
      Did you call CKGS or Indian Consulate to get your answer?
      No one picks up the phone despite repeated attempts and hour long holds.

Comment

This is the ridiculous form answer I got to my email inquiry:

Thank you for contacting Cox and Kings Global Services via email.

We are sorry to hear that you were unable to get through our numbers. Our Customer Service numbers have changed effective 1st Sep 2014, Our new numbers are 516-206-1483 & 646-589-0088. You can try calling on our new numbers. Old numbers have been disconnected from 6pm Pacific time on Friday, August 29. If you are unable to get through our new numbers, please try calling after some time.

If you have a valid PIO card you can travel India till the date the PIO card is valid. However ,if your PIO card has expired then you can apply for new PIO card or can apply for visa.

For more details please refer the below link for PIO and Visa.

ckgs.us is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ckgs.us has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

ckgs.us is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, ckgs.us has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!

If you have any concern please do write back to us. We would be glad to assist you further.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X