PIO CARD AT CKGS WASHINGTON DC Tracker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PIO CARD AT CKGS WASHINGTON DC Tracker

Hello , Did any one Apply for PIO Card With CKGS Washignton DC. I would like to check how long it takes for New PIO Minor card at DC Center .

I have sent two applications and Status as follows as of 09/12.

New PIO for Minor:

Application Couriered: 09/04/2014
    Application received at CKGS:09/06/2014

I have not received any update till 09/09 so i sent an email to [email protected] and received Tracking Number .
    Current status online as of 09/12 :
    Application Status Date of Status Remarks
    Your application is in process. Your tracking id is USAW YYYY YYYY 09/05/2014
    Your application has been received and will be submitted subject to verification. 09/05/2014

PIO CARD reednorsement of new passport

Received call from CKGS for add document: 09/06/2014
    Additional docs couriered : 09/08/2014
    Additional docs received by CKGS: 09/09/2014
    Payment en cashed and email received for the same: 09/09/2014

Current status online:
    Your application has been submitted at The Indian Embassy for further processing. 09/11/2014
    Your application is in process. Your tracking id is USA YYYY XX 09/09/2014
    Your application received back at CKGS application centre from Indian Embassy/Consulate due to additional document(s) requirement. Once we received these document(s), your Application will be resubmitted to the Indian Embassy/Consulate for further processing. While sending your document(s) to CKGS please mention your application tracking id USAW70118914, Passport number, Name and Service (VISA/PIO/OCI/Renunciation). 09/06/2014 1.REQUIRED PIO ENDORSEMENT FORM SIGNED BY BOTH PARENTS AND PARENTS SIGNATURES MUST BE NOTARAIZED. 2.STATEMENT REQUESTING ENDORSEMENT TO THE CONSULATE.
    Your application has been received and will be submitted subject to verification. 09/06/2014

PIO card at CKGS Washington DC - Status Update and Processing time

Same here...
    I had sent my son's application to Washington DC center on 09/04 which was received by them on 09/06. The status on the website was updated on the same day but there has been no update since then. Here is the last update as of today 09/15/2014 3:00 PM EST.

Application Status Date of Status
    Your application is in process. Your tracking id is USAxxxxxxxx 09/06/2014
    Your application has been received and will be submitted subject to verification. 09/06/2014

I spoke at the service desk and they have put a request for status update but did not confirm if the application has been submitted to Embassy or not. As per my knowledge, the application should have been submitted to Embassy last week.

Awaiting for next status update...

Comment

Update on New PIO for Minor:

I have not received any update till 09/09 so i sent an email to [email protected] and received Tracking Number .
      Your application has been received and will be submitted subject to verification. 09/05/2014
      Your application has been submitted at The Indian Embassy for further processing. 09/15/2014

Comment

Delay at Washington DC for PIO Card

Continuation of my last post...

I called up customer care again few minutes back and they confirmed that the application has been sent to the embassy today. When I asked about the delay, they said that my application was ready to be submitted on 09/06 but the Embassy wasn't accepting new applications as they had lots of backlog to clear (not sure if that was the reason).

Waiting to see the same status updated on CKGS website, which they said will get reflected by tomorrow.

Anyone who sent the application around same date (09/05 - 09/07) and had similar experience? please share...

They said i can expect the PIO card within 4-5 weeks from today... fingers crossed !!!

Comment

Looks like CKGS Washington SC center is very slow compare to other centers. From one of the experience posted by VPA @http://www.immihelp.com/pio-card-experiences/ Washington embassy takes at least three weeks from the date of application received to them from CKGS.

Comment

Seems Embassy is slow

Friend of mine got PIO approved in 10 days from NY Consulate.
            My case, I sent the documents on 08/25. Acknowledged by CKGS on 09/05 and asked for additional documents.
            Additional Documents received on 09/08 and document submitted to Embassy on 09/09 with Tracking id. Today is the 10th day and status has not changed. Waiting impatiently, since I have a travel coming up on 12th October.
            I should have checked the processing time of Indian Embassy Washington. Didnt expect it can take so long. keeping fingers crossed. Else, need to tarvel to DC for emergency Visa.

Comment

Originally posted by soutdas View Post
              Friend of mine got PIO approved in 10 days from NY Consulate.

My case, I sent the documents on 08/25. Acknowledged by CKGS on 09/05 and asked for additional documents.
              Additional Documents received on 09/08 and document submitted to Embassy on 09/09 with Tracking id. Today is the 10th day and status has not changed. Waiting impatiently, since I have a travel coming up on 12th October.
              I should have checked the processing time of Indian Embassy Washington. Didnt expect it can take so long. keeping fingers crossed. Else, need to tarvel to DC for emergency Visa.
              Did your friend apply for reuniciation? Did you apply for renunciation as well?

Comment

Pio

Originally posted by tampaite View Post
                Did your friend apply for reuniciation? Did you apply for renunciation as well?
                No, He applied for new PIO Minor - his son was born in USA only and never had Indian Passport.

Comment

Any Update

Originally posted by mkeshari View Post
                  Same here...
                  I had sent my son's application to Washington DC center on 09/04 which was received by them on 09/06. The status on the website was updated on the same day but there has been no update since then. Here is the last update as of today 09/15/2014 3:00 PM EST.

Application Status Date of Status
                  Your application is in process. Your tracking id is USAxxxxxxxx 09/06/2014

I spoke at the service desk and they have put a request for status update but did not confirm if the application has been submitted to Embassy or not. As per my knowledge, the application should have been submitted to Embassy last week.

Awaiting for next status update...

Hi mkeshari, did you get any update yet? I am not sure if this process is going to take more time with Hon'Bl PM visit to USA (in Washington for 2 days) and then long holiday season setting in.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by KJMR View Post
                  Hello , Did any one Apply for PIO Card With CKGS Washignton DC. I would like to check how long it takes for New PIO Minor card at DC Center .

I have sent two applications and Status as follows as of 09/12.

New PIO for Minor:

PIO CARD reednorsement of new passport

Received call from CKGS for add document: 09/06/2014
                  Additional docs couriered : 09/08/2014
                  Additional docs received by CKGS: 09/09/2014
                  Payment en cashed and email received for the same: 09/09/2014

Current status online:
                  Your application has been submitted at The Indian Embassy for further processing. 09/11/2014
                  Your application is in process. Your tracking id is USA YYYY XX 09/09/2014
                  Your application received back at CKGS application centre from Indian Embassy/Consulate due to additional document(s) requirement. Once we received these document(s), your Application will be resubmitted to the Indian Embassy/Consulate for further processing. While sending your document(s) to CKGS please mention your application tracking id USAW70118914, Passport number, Name and Service (VISA/PIO/OCI/Renunciation). 09/06/2014 1.REQUIRED PIO ENDORSEMENT FORM SIGNED BY BOTH PARENTS AND PARENTS SIGNATURES MUST BE NOTARAIZED. 2.STATEMENT REQUESTING ENDORSEMENT TO THE CONSULATE.

Hello,

Did you get any more update on this or tried to reach to CKGS folks/embassy?

Comment

Hi mkeshari, did you get any update yet? I am not sure if this process is going to take more time with Hon'Bl PM visit to USA (in Washington for 2 days) and then long holiday season setting in.

- - - Updated - - -

Hello,

Did you get any more update on this or tried to reach to CKGS folks/embassy?

Nope, Because of PM visit and long holidays looks like ther won't be any progress until OCt6th

Comment

Have you all considered using the PIO Card Tracker, available at http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/pio-card-tracker ?
                      Immihelp Support
                      No legal advice. Use at your own risk.

Visa and Greencard Tracker

Visitor Medical Insurance for your visiting relatives.

Comment

CKGS replied

Nope, Because of PM visit and long holidays looks like ther won't be any progress until OCt6th
                        CKGS still maintaining 4 weeks from the time application was delivered at Embassy. Tried reaching to Embassy today, they want to connect with CKGS only - unable to assist on processing times.

Comment

Today at CKGS

CKGS still maintaining 4 weeks from the time application was delivered at Embassy. Tried reaching to Embassy today, they want to connect with CKGS only - unable to assist on processing times.
                          As of today, the applications sent by 09/05 to embassy has been cleared. 10/02-10/06 is holoiday. So those who got it submitted by 09/08 and 09/09 should get approval by 10/07-10/08

Comment

As of today, the applications sent by 09/05 to embassy has been cleared. 10/02-10/06 is holoiday. So those who got it submitted by 09/08 and 09/09 should get approval by 10/07-10/08

Thanks For the Update

Comment

Thanks For the Update
                              No problem. Just praying to God that I get the passport by end of next week. I need the baby's passport back by Monday 8 Am atleast. Have some urgent requirement.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
                              X