Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions regarding passport renewal

Hello All,

I am going through the process of renewing my passport in the US through BLS. I have a couple of questions:

1) The application form mentions that special characters aren't allowed. How do I enter dates in the form then? I currently have commas and hyphens in the form and was wondering if anyone had this issue too?

2) How many photographs are required? Reading through the checklist provided it seems that 3 are needed on nationality verification form, 1 on application form and 1 on appearance change affidavit. However, going through the BLS website I also found this: Four recent color passport size 2 inches by 2 inches (2”x2”) photo on glossy photo paper, showing full frontal view of the applicants face against a white background to be pasted on the application form. Does this mean 4 in addition to the 5 above? I also read somewhere that 2 are needed on the application form. Does that bring the total to 10?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Also, do all photos have to belong to the same set or is it ok to have different photos?

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
    X