Visa upon arrival for person of Indian origin with US passport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Visa upon arrival for person of Indian origin with US passport

I am in the process of getting my US passport and also looking at an upcoming travel to India. I am afraid I may not have enough time to go through the process of getting an OCI card. Can I get a tourist visa upon arrival in India? Am I eligible for that?

Also, if I am eligible, would I be required to provide proof of renunciation of Indian citizenship?

Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by gsnins View Post
    I am in the process of getting my US passport and also looking at an upcoming travel to India. I am afraid I may not have enough time to go through the process of getting an OCI card. Can I get a tourist visa upon arrival in India? Am I eligible for that?

Also, if I am eligible, would I be required to provide proof of renunciation of Indian citizenship?

Thanks in advance.
    Visa on arrival cannot stay more than 30 days & also you need to submit online form 30 days before.

Comment

Originally posted by L2Visa221g View Post
      Visa on arrival cannot stay more than 30 days & also you need to submit online form 30 days before.
      Thanks L2Visa221g.

Do I need to provide proof of renunciation of Indian citizenship?

Comment

Originally posted by gsnins View Post
        Thanks L2Visa221g.

Do I need to provide proof of renunciation of Indian citizenship?
        No, you do not. I just got approved for my TVOA. You need to submit the TVOA application between 34 and 4 days of your travel.

Comment

{{modal[0].title}}

X

{{modal[0].content}}

{{promo.content}}

Working...
        X